Enroll a Child
95% of our littles report having increased self-confidence because of their bigs.
Enroll A Child
To make sure Big Brothers Big Sisters is the right opportunity for you and your child, contact our office to schedule a no-obligation orientation conducted by our program staff. Learn about our agency, programs, expectations, and enrollment process before you choose to apply.
Orientations are in-person, over the phone, or via Zoom video conference and take approximately 30-45 minutes.
At a minimum, enrolling children must:
- Be 6-15 years of age for our Community Program;
- Be 13-17 for our eMentoring Program;
- Express a genuine interest in the program;
- Be capable of forming a safe and meaningful relationship with an adult mentor; and
- Commit to a minimum of 12 months once matched with a mentor.
For Helena, call 406-442-7479
For Great Falls, call 406-453-5521